“Ocean Duet” Oyster and Tiger Prawn Dinner Buffet at Harbour Restaurant
Kick off this bright summer with delicious oceanic treats!
Plump, creamy and tantalisingly sweet, specially selected oysters and Tiger Prawns are delicately crafted to create a scrumptious briny seafood dinner buffet in Harbour Restaurant. Savour the luscious oceanic flavour composed of French, Japanese, U.S., New Zealand Oysters as well as the local ones, Vietnamese Tiger Prawns, Canadian Snow Crab Legs and a lavish selection of fresh seafood and sashimi this early summer.
French Fine de Claire Oyster and Japanese Murotsu Oyster (One complimentary serving per patron, one piece of each kind of oyster per serving)
Baked Oysters with Cheese and Lobster Sauce, Baked Golden Oyster Eggs, Steamed and Crispy Rice in Shrimp Broth with Oysters
Tiger Prawn Highlights
Rice Cracker topped with Tiger Prawns and Black Truffle, Bread-crusted Fried Shrimp Balls, Wok-fried Tiger Prawns with Oatmeal in Singaporean Style, Stir-fried E-fu Noodles with Tiger Prawns and Cheese
Seafood on Ice
Canadian Snow Crab Legs, U.S. Oysters, New Zealand Oysters, Shrimps, Clams, Blue Mussels, and Babylon Shells
Salmon, Octopus, Snapper, Hokkaido Scallop, Herring, Amaebi, *Hokkigai, and *Tuna
* Available on Friday – Sunday, Public Holidays and eves only
Appetizers and Hot Dishes
#Pan-fried Duck Foie-gras and Lamb Chops, Roasted U.S. Sirloin of Beef, Roasted German Sausage Platter, Roast Peking Duck with Condiments, Ox Tongue in Beef Vegetable Broth, Braised Oxtail with Red Wine, Roasted Pork Neck in Korean Style, Pork Shogayaki with Vegetables, Chicken Rendang, Chicken Satay, Braised Lamb Legs with Marsala Wine and Root Vegetable Broth, Lamb Masala, Steamed Sole Fillet with Pesto Cream Sauce, Roasted Rockfish Fillet with Sambal Sauce, Sautéed Vegetables with Thai Red Curry, Roasted Eggplant with Teriyaki Sauce, Assorted Sausages Pizza, Vegetarian Pizza, Seafood Pizza, Steamed Shrimp and Pork Dumplings, Steamed Pork Dumplings with Wolfberries, Steamed Mini Purple Sweet Potato Buns, Steamed Fresh Sabah Grouper, Stir-fried Squid with Vegetables in Spicy Sauce, Deep-fried Pomfret with Spicy Salt, Wok-fried Beef Cubes with Honey and Bell Peppers, Fried Rice with Eel and Diced Chicken, Fried Rice with Sakura Shrimps and Yunnan Ham, etc.
# Available at the Live Station at 7:30pm
Ovaltine Mousse with Wild Berry Balsamic, White Chocolate Yuzu Mousse Cake, ^Baked Marshmallow Bread Pudding
^Available at the Dessert Counter at 8pm
8 flavours of MÕVENPICK Ice cream from Switzerland, Blueberry Tarts, New York Cheesecake, Apple Crumble Cheesecake, Chamomile Jelly with Wolfberries and Pear, Pandan Crème Brûlée, Mixed Doughnuts, Chilled Sago Cream with Fresh Mango and Pomelo, Double-boiled Egg White with Ginger, Mango Mousse Cake, Tofu Pudding, Sesame Ball with Red Bean Purée, Waffle, Hong Kong Egg Puff, Taiwanese Taro Balls with Condiments, Mini Portuguese Custard Tarts, Bread Pudding, Chocolate Fountain, etc.
Free flow of soft drinks and orange juice is available at the Drinks Bar.
“Ocean Duet” Oyster and Tiger Prawn Dinner Buffet Prices:
Monday – Thursday: Adult$508 / Senior$468 / Child$358
Friday – Sunday, Public Holidays and eves: Adult$548 / Senior$488 / Child$378
Senior: aged 65 and above
Child: 3-11 years old
Terms and Conditions:
- The dinner buffet is available from 1 May - 30 June 2020, 6:30pm – 9:30pm daily
- Prices are in HK dollars and are on a per person basis
- Prices and offers are subject to a 10% service charge based on the original prices unless otherwise specified
- Prices and offers are valid from 1 May – 30 June 2020 (except 9-10 May) and are applicable up to a maximum of 12 dinner buffet patrons only and subject to terms and conditions
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and cannot be redeemed for cash and other products and services
- Dishes, prices and offers are subject to change without prior notice
- Business Hours, seating arrangements and number of patrons are subject to government guidelines
- Photos are for reference only
- The Harbourview reserves the right of final decision in the event of any disputes