YEAR OF THE RABBIT: CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY BUFFETS
Bring in your ravenous appetites to usher in the Year of the Rabbit at Yamm where over the Chinese New Year holiday you may feast on premium dried and fresh seafood! It’s the most abundant of ways to celebrate the arrival of the new season with your family so come and share auspicious dishes such as traditional Lo-Hei, symbolising plenitude of health, wealth and good fortune, and other comforting Asian delights featuring dried oysters, abalone, sea cucumber and fish maw prepared at the live cooking stations!
Revel in Buffets of Abundance for Ravenous Rabbits
You can’t miss Chinese New Year holiday buffets at Yamm which serves its festive spread with time-limited, auspicious dishes for 5 days straight!
Invite the family to a mouth-watering all-you-can-eat feast to indulge in Cantonese specials and Asian delicacies such as Braised Fish Maw and Sea Cucumber with Seasonal Greens in Oyster Sauce, Braised Pork Knuckle with Black Floss and Hawthorn, Deep-fried Pigeon with Five Spices, as well as traditional Lo-hei, and a carving of BBQ suckling pig (at brunch)!
Make sure to save room for all the fresh oysters, seafood on ice, and chilled fresh abalone seafood platter, as well as a host of Japanese specials with creative sushi and sashimi that will satisfy all your cravings!
Chinese New Year Brunch & Dinner Buffet Specials
- Chilled Fresh Abalone with Seafood Platter
- Traditional Lo-hei: Assorted Cold Cuts and Mixed Vegetable Tossed Salad
- Seared Duck Liver Scallop Sushi
- Salmon Roe and Sea Urchin Gunkanmaki Sushi
- Baked Lobster Cheese with Crab Meat Sauce (Brunch Only)
- Braised Fish Maw, Bamboo Fungus with Slice Chicken Soup (Brunch Only)
- BBQ Suckling Pig Carving (Brunch Only)
- Deep-fried Eel Fillet with Honey
- Braised Pork Knuckle with Black Floss and Hawthorn
- Boiled Lobster with Egg White Seafood Sauce (Dinner Only)
- Braised Fish Maw and Sea Cucumber with Seasonal Greens in Oyster Sauce (Dinner Only)
- Braised Crispy Bean Curd with Dried Oyster Abalone Sauce (Dinner Only)
- Deep-fried Pigeon with Five Spices (Dinner Only)
- Conpoy & Fish Maw Double-boiled Chicken Soup (Dinner Only)
Date: Available from 21 – 25 January 2023
Brunch Buffet: HK$558 per adult / HK$288 per child
Dinner Buffet: HK$798 per adult / HK$498 per child
*All prices are subject to a 10% service charge on the original price.