It’s time to let your mom stay out of the kitchen and be the centre of the attention. Mark the Mother’s Day with a celebration at The Harbourview and pamper her with a sumptuous feast for an unforgettable indulgence.
Enjoy the lavish lunch buffet or “Abalone and Fish Maw” Dinner Buffet available at Harbour Restaurant and The Function Room, and treat your mom to delicious nourishing dishes we creatively crafted. Don’t forget to present the floral gift of Harbour Restaurant to your lovely mom.
Mother's Day Dinner Buffet
Featuring seasonal nourishing dishes made from Australian abalone and African and Norwegian fish maw, and a bountiful selection of seafood on ice, salad and cold cuts, sushi and sashimi, Chinese and Western hot entrees with carving station, and a dessert counter.
*Live Station is available at Harbour Restaurant only
Brown Crabs on ice, and Double-boiled Soup with Chicken, Sea Whelk and Cordyceps (One serving per patron)
#Availability: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Mother's Day Lunch Buffet
Featuring a wide selection of international cuisine such as assorted fresh seafood and sashimi, salad and cold cuts, Chinese and Western hot entrees with carving station, and a dessert counter.
*Mother's Day Lunch Buffet is available at Harbour Restaurant only
Roasted Lamb Rack with Herbs, Sashimi (Salmon, Snapper, Tuna, Herring), MÕVENPICK Ice cream (8 flavors)
#Availability: 12:00noon – 2:30pm
Soft drinks and orange juice are available at the Drinks Bar
Mother's Day Buffets Offer
- Enjoy 20% discount on lunch / dinner buffet for full payment made on or before 2 May 2021
The Function Room:
- Enjoy special prices inclusive of a 10% service charge on dinner buffet
#Offers cannot be used simultaneously
Mother's Day Privileges
Mothers who enjoy buffet on 9 May 2021 will receive a floral gift.
#Available while stocks last
Original Prices of Mother's Day Buffets at Harbour Restaurant
Mother's Day Lunch Buffet：Adult$368 / Senior$358 / Child$348
Mother's Day Dinner Buffet：Adult$598 / Senior$558 / Child$498
Special Prices of Mother's Day Dinner Buffet at The Function Room
Mother's Day Dinner Buffet：Adult/Senior$518 / Child$438
- Senior aged 65 and above
- Child aged 3-11
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices and offers of "Marked with Love” Mother’s Day Buffets are applicable on 8 - 9 May 2021 only for a maximum of 12 patrons per table, and are subject to terms and conditions
- Offers of "Marked with Love” Mother’s Day Buffets cannot be used simultaneously and apply according to the buffet venue
- Buffet venue is subject to availability and final confirmation
- Prices are in HK dollars and are on a per person basis
- Prices and offers are subject to a 10% service charge based on the original prices unless otherwise specified
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, and cannot be redeemed for cash and other products and services
- Dishes, prices and offers are subject to change without prior notice
- Buffet availability, operation hours, seating arrangements and number of patrons are subject to government guidelines
- Photos are for reference only
- The Harbourview reserves the right of final decision in the event of any disputes.
Hygiene Measures to Prevent the Spreading of Diseases and Viruses (when the outlets are open):
*Scan “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or provide personal details, and measure body temperature at reception before dining are required for all guests.
*Hand sanitiser is placed at the reception for our guests.
*All restaurant staff are tested negative for COVID-19 every 2 weeks.
*All restaurant staff, including kitchen and service, are required to wear surgical masks and gloves while on duty.
*Sneeze guards are placed on top of the buffet dishes to keep our food safe from germs and contaminants.
*Utensils on the buffet tables including but not limited to tongs, spoons, etc., will be changed every half an hour.
*Disposable gloves are provided to buffet patrons for using the utensils on the buffet tables.
*A dishwashing machine is used to wash and sanitise tableware and kitchenware.
*Disinfectant is used to clean and sanitise buffet tables, dining tables and the floor.
*Seats are arranged at a distance of 1.5 meter from each other. Sneeze guards are placed on dining tables if the distance between tables is less than 1.5 meter.
*A maximum of 4 patrons per table (subject to government guidelines).
*Guests are required to wear mask while not eating and while selecting dishes at buffet tables.
*In accordance with local governmental and health guidance, we are unable to serve any customer who is under compulsory quarantine; food and drink should not be consumed in areas adjacent to our outlets.