Once a month dive into some of Japan’s most famous specialities at Yamm’s latest themed dinner buffet inspired with Toyosu Shijō, Tokyo’s popular seafood market! Indulge in jet-fresh seafood sashimi and sushi, a spread of umami-packed dishes, and live cooking stations serving market-style Japanese fare.
Toyosu Shijō opened on the man-made island in the Bay of Tokyo to replace the famous Tsukiji and it is one of the liveliest places in the city to catch the freshest seafood and expertly prepared fresh dishes.
Bring your family to Yamm once a month to try the freshly prepared choice of Japanese specials, from Flamed Fresh Eel Skewer with Ginger and Soya Gravy to Bird’s Nest & Poached Egg Beef Bowl and Roasted Lobster Tail, Supreme Assorted Seafood udon in soup cooked live in front of you.
- Fresh Carving Sashimi (Tuna, Kanpachi, Amberjack, Hokkigai, Scallop, Salmon, Octopus)
- Sea Urchin and Minced Fatty Tuna Sushi Rice with Spring Onion on Seaweed
- Red prawn in glass with Tomato and Thai Chili dressing
- Sea Urchin with Tofu Donburi
- Lobster, Mixed Seafood Fillo Pastry Roll with Cheese Cream Sauce
- Bird’s Nest & Poached Egg Beef Bowl
- Baked sea whelk stuffed with assorted seafood and cheese (1 for each guest)
- Flamed Fresh Eel Skewer with Ginger and Soya Gravy
- Pan-fried Abalone with Sake and Soya Sauce
- Baked Oyster with Miso and Spring Onion
- Roasted Lobster Tail, Supreme Assorted Seafood udon in soup
- Stir-Fried King Crab Leg
- Sous vide Beef Prime Ribs
Dessert Buffet Specials:
- Sakura Red Bean Mochi
- Green Tea Red Bean Pound Cake
- 3.6 Hokkaido Cotton Cheese Cake
- Matcha Rock Sugar Cookies
- Black and White Sesame Panna Cotta
- Japanese Ginger Bread
The myriad of Japanese specialities is just a part of our award-winning buffet. Make sure to try Yamm’s signature freshly shucked oysters, steamed Boston lobsters, pan-fried foie gras, international cheese & cold cuts selection, homebaked loaves of bread, and a choice of pan-Asian hot dishes, complete with decadent dessert counter featuring Uji matcha green tea chocolate fountain!
Available once a month only on 23 Apr, 21 May, 25 Jun 2021 from 6:30pm till 10:00pm.
HK$798 (Adult buffet) / HK$498 (Child buffet; 3-11 years)
10% service charge applies