Tuck into a delectable spread of international food featuring a theme of “The Flavours of Hong Kong” at Café on the PARK to satisfy your cravings. From delights with salted eggs and nourishing soup, to local dishes from live cooking congee and noodle stations and nostalgic local sweet treats as well as Mövenpick ice cream, you are bound to be spoilt for choice!
- Signature Double-boiled Chicken Soup
- Tastes of Hong Kong: Fried Lobster Claws with Garlic, Chilli and Spring Onion, Roast Pork Belly^
- Western Dishes: Coquilles St. Jacques au Gratin a la Florentine, Baked Salmon Wellington^, Baked Boston Lobster Thermidor*, Oven-roast U.S. Beef Rib Eye*, Roast Rack of Lamb in Provencale Style*
- Roasted Peking Duck*
- Golden Delights: Devil skin, Deep-fried Shrimps Dumplings with Salted Egg and more
- Live cooking noodle and congee stations
- Seafood on Ice (Cooked Prawn, Blue Mussel, Clam, Snow Crab Leg, Sea Whelk) Boston Lobster and Lobster Claw will be available during dinner buffet on Friday, Saturday and Eves of Public Holidays
- Nostalgic Sweet Treats: Traditional Candy & Coconut Wrap, Sugar Puff, Classic Gum Tragacanth Egg Tart, Maltose Cracker
- Mövenpick ice cream
Selected Beverages: soft drinks, fruit juice, coffee, tea, sparkling wine#, sparkling juice#
*Available during dinner buffet
^Available during lunch buffet
#Available during weekend brunch buffet on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
The above food highlights will be served on a rotation basis daily. Food items other than the above-mentioned food highlights will be served on a rotation basis during buffets.
Promotion period: From 2 Jan 2021 to 31 Mar 2021