Twice a month this summer, in July and August, Yamm serves a special edition of its family brunch in Tsim Sha Tsui with an all-you-can-eat buffet of premium seafood and Japanese specials including made-to-order uni & tororo sushi, mini lobster bun, moreish tamagoyaki egg omelette skewers with various toppings, sea urchin tempura, and handy Japanese eel and rice skewers! Kids will have plenty of fun at the playful freshly squeezed juice station!
Bring your family for a delightful summer brunch with a Japanese twist offering so many of your beloved Japanese flavors presented in a fun way such as moreish skewers of grilled eel in sweet soy sauce and pounded rice instead of traditional Unagi Donburi.
Try delicate sea urchin tempura, mini lobster buns made with sweet brioche and gentle avocado dip and make sure to save room for refreshing tomato and octopus soba with fish sauce.
Top the experience with free-flowing sparkling wine and unlimited, freshly shucked oysters for a jovial wrap to the weekend!
- Freshly Shucked Seasonal Oysters
- Chilled Brown Crab & Snow Crab Leg
- Sea Urchin & Tororo Sushi (Made-to-order)
- Alfonsino Sashimi with Leeks
- Brioche Lobster Rolls
- Tomato, Octopus with Soba in Fish Juice
- Tamagoyaki Skewers with Various Toppings
- Teriyaki Wagyu Sliced Beef with Soft-Boiled Egg
- Uni Tempura
- Grilled Eel with Sweet Soy Sauce & Grilled Pounded Rice Skewers
- Cheese, Shrimp & Vegetable Spring Roll
- Fish Maw, Seafood with Korean Soup Rice in Hot Pot
- Buffalo Chicken Meat Open Face Rice Burger
- Grilled Garlic Pork Belly, Eggplant Skewer with Crab Roe Salad Sauce
- Deep-fried Frozen Mochi
- Frozen Banana Chocolate Dip
- Watermelon Rice Krispies
Available every 2 weeks: 5 Jul, 19 Jul and 2 Aug, 16 Aug and 30 Aug 2020, 11:30am – 2:30pm
HK$538 (Adult) / HK$288 (Child: 3-11 years) with free-flowing sparkling wine / fresh juice & soft drinks.
All prices are subject to a 10% service charge on the original price.